―What are the terms and conditions for claiming warranty?
WARRANTY CARD TERMS AND CONDITIONS
We offer Smartlink Technologies warranty for Smartphones. Xiaomi Phones warranty extends for a period of 36 months & other smartphone brands for a period of 12 months for the official unit(s) commencing from the date of purchase.
COVERED UNDER WARRANTY:
- In 1st year of warranty Hardware, Software and Service chargers will be covered in warranty.
- In 2nd and 3rd year of warranty only service charges and software will be covered. Other charges like Logistics cost (500 Rupees) and Parts cost will be paid by customer.
- This warranty covers the handset only. There is no warranty on allied accessories such as Battery, Charger, and Earphones.
- There will be no IMEI mentioned on the warranty card. Warranty of the smartphone will start from the day of its activation and last till 3 years.
For Eco Products:
- Our Eco Products come with 10 days replacement and refund warranty and 1 Month after sale warranty.
- Replacement will be only in 2 conditions:
- The product is faulty on delivery i.e. is not functioning properly.
- The product delivered, is wrong i.e. Delivered product is different from product ordered.
- In case of wrong product delivery, product should be unused, packed and its seal should be intact for it to be replaced.
- Product will not be replaced if the customer opens the seal and uses the product.
Not Covered under Mobile and ECO products Warranty
- Any defect arising due to misuse of the unit, damages due to liquid ingress, or physical abuse, or normal wear and tear will not be covered by this warranty.
- The warranty is void if the unit is tampered with, altered or repaired by unauthorized personals, and if the warranty seal on the unit is broken.
- The warranty is void if the Mac number & IMEI of the unit is deleted, defaced or altered rendering it difficult to identify the instrument.
- Damages caused to the unit, by accidents, lightning or any other acts of God are not covered by this warranty.
- Burns due to any reason like power failure or voltage surge will not be covered under warranty.
- The box with serial number must be preserved during the whole warranty period.
- Customer will be required to present warranty card and retailer’s receipt when handing over unit for repair or maintenance under warranty.
―Can I amend my order once the order is being processed?
We package your products very soon after the order is placed which means your order cannot be amended once the status of your order has changed to “order processing”. This includes changing the delivery method, payment method, shipping address, color/quantity of items, or applying a discount.
―How many items can I buy in one order?
As per company policy, a customer can purchase only 1 Smartphone in one single Order. This policy is only for Smartphones.
―Why is my delivery delayed if I choose the following payment methods: Jazzcash, Bank Alfalah, Keenu HBL & QisstPay?
To ensure fool proof and secure transactions, these payment gateways hold deliveries for 24 hours. As soon as we get a green signal from them, we dispatch the products immediately.